Friday 22 May 2015

Update

Maybe this is just a hallow greeting through the internet but hello.Nothing much has been going on just normal college life things have been slow.Just what a normal lonely young adolesent male homosapian would go through.Exams are near and i've been studying kinda hard got to raise my cgpa back to 3.0 as i've got dreams to go overseas.If i do get a chance it will be great.The experiance would probably help me grow mentally and my poetry might mature as well.Talking about that i've been collecting my poems to publish i have a few now but i'm not sure if its any good we'll see.Well a lot as changed since the last time i wrote.I've changed.Romance wise still no luck ( i just heard as sarcastic laugher echo in my head ).That's all for now till we meet again 

No comments:

Post a Comment